Phantom® Heating System Model 9V
Nine stainless steel quart-(9x946ml) sized tanks (vats), in black copolymer housing for minimum heat radiation and maximum thermal insulation. Designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials. The standard nine-quart (9x946ml ) unit can hold up to 18 mini vats (optional). The system incorporates one 1600 Watt stainless steel heating element, designed specifically for heating OptiSafe Heat Transfer Fluid without burning it. This is a common problem in many heating units. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
- Fast heat-up time
- Overflow channel to catch spilled chemicals
- 9 quart (9x946ml) size standard system holds up to 18 mini tanks
- 60°F - 250°F (15.55 to 121.1°C) temperature control
- Copolymer housing for minimum heat radiation
- Uniform temperature
- Durable stainless steel heating elements, HTF tank, vats and lids
- ETL approved
- Heavy duty. Designed for production operations
- Starter kit includes Opti-Safe Heat Transfer Fluid - 2 Gallon & 2 Quarts, Phantom Neutralizer 39X - 1 Quart, 6 Opti-Safe Lens Dye Packets - NO RED BLACK, BROWN, PINK, BLUE, YELLOW, GREEN, Opti-Safe UV Formula III dissolvable packet, Lens Holder, 30 Pamphlets with a Display Holder.
Packaging & Shipping
1. The Phantom Heating System, item #E322 is packaged in a 24 x 18 x 10in. (60.96 x 45.72 x 25.40cm) craft box. Shipping weight: 30 lbs. (13.6kg).
2. Starter Kit is packaged in a 12 x 12 x 12in. (30.5 x 30.5 x 30.5cm) craft box. Shipping weight: 36 lbs. (16.33kg).
• Total Shipping Weight: 66 lbs. (29.694kg).