OptiSafe® Heating System Model 4VS
OptiSafe Heating System Model 4VS is a Four quart or Eight mini tank (or combination of both) Dual Temperature Control Dye Heating System. The standard unit consists of FOUR stainless steel quart-sized tanks (vats) in stainless steel housing for durability. The housing is carefully insulated for minimum heat radiation, and maximum thermal insulation. Model 4VS is designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials, with a temperature range from 60° F to 250° F (15.55° C - 121.1° C). The standard four quart unit can hold up to 8 mini-sized vats (optional), allowing flexibility of constructing a heating system that is suitable for your lab. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
- Dual temperature control
- Uniform temperature
- 4 quart (4x946ml) size standard system holds up to 8 mini tanks (8x473ml)
- Dual stainless steel heating elements
- All stainless steel construction
- Heavy duty. Designed for continuous operation
- Starter kit includes Opti-Safe Heat Transfer Fluid - 4 Quarts, Phantom Neutralizer 39X - 1 Quart, and 3 Opti-Safe Lens Dye Packets - NO RED BLACK, BROWN, G-15.
- Packaging & Shipping
The OptiSafe Heating System 4VS, item #E315 is packaged in a 24 x 18 x 14in. (60.96 x 45.72 x 35.56cm) craft box. Shipping weight, including 4 quarts (4x946ml) of OptiSafe Heat Transfer Fluid: 42 lbs. (19.05kg).
Looking for something not listed here? Call 800.749.8427 We can help!