OptiSafe® Heating System Model 9VS
OptiSafe Heating System Model 9VS consists of nine stainless steel quart (9x946ml) sized tanks (vats) in stainless steel housing for durability. The housing is carefully insulated for minimum heat radiation and maximum thermal insulation. Model 9VS is designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials, with a temperature range from 60° F to 250° F (15.55°C - 121.1°C). The standard nine-quart (9x946ml) system can hold up to 18 mini-vats (optional). The system incorporates one 1600 Watt stainless steel heating element, designed specifically for heating OptiSafe Heat Transfer Fluid without burning it. This is a common problem in many heating units. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
- Uniform temperature
- 9 quart (9x946ml) size standard system holds up to 18 mini tanks Stainless steel heating elements
- Large overflow channel to catch spilled chemicals
- All stainless steel construction
- Heavy duty. Designed for continuous operation
- Starter kit includes OptiSafe Heat Transfer Fluid - 2 Gallons & 2 Quarts, Phantom Neutralizer 39X - 1 Quart, 6 Opti-Safe Lens Dye Packets - NO RED BLACK, BROWN, PINK, BLUE, YELLOW, GREEN, Opti-Safe UV Formula III dissolvable packet, Lens Holder, and 30 UV Pamphlets with a Display Holder.
Packaging & Shipping
1. The Phantom Heating System, item #E310 is packaged in a 27 x 20 x 11in. (68.58 x 50.80 x 27.94cm) craft box. Shipping weight: 47 lbs. (21.32kg).
2. Starter Kit is packaged in a 15 x 15 x 12in. (38.1 x 38.1 x 30.48cm) craft box. Shipping weight: 44 lbs. (16.96kg).
• Total Shipping weight: 91 lbs. ( 41.28kg).
Looking for something not listed here? Call 800.749.8427 We can help!