GOE 414N8L PD Meter Pupilometer
Classic design uses CRP corneal reflection point method of measurement for very accurate Binocular or Monocular readings. Simply align with the light points reflected off the front of the patients cornea.
Digital readout is very easy to read!
Energy efficient LED light source is easy on battery consumption and has an extremely long life span.
- Binocular pupillary distance: 48～77 mm
- Monocular pupillary distance: 24～38.5 mm
- Indication error： ≤0.5 mm
- Distance of target：35cm～∞
- Power source: DC 4.5V,3 pieces AA battery
- Time for automatic shut-off： About 1 minute after stopping operation, or turn it off manually.
- Size： 233mm(L)×165mm(W)×70mm(H)
- Weight：1.49lbs / 0.68kg