Phantom® Heating System Model 2V
Two stainless steel quart (2x946ml) sized tanks (vats), in black copolymer housing for minimum heat radiation and maximum thermal insulation. Designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials. The standard two quart (2x946ml) unit can hold up to 4 mini vats (optional). The system incorporates one 550 Watt stainless steel heating element, designed specifically for heating OptiSafe Heat Transfer Fluid without burning it. This is a common problem in many heating units. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
- Fast heat-up time
- Uniform temperature
- ETL approved
- Overflow channel to catch spilled chemicals
- Rugged copolymer construction
- Durable stainless steel heating elements, HTF tanks, vats, and lids
- 2 quart size standard system holds up to 4 mini tanks
- Heavy duty. Designed for production operations
- Starter kit includes Opti-Safe Heat Transfer Fluid - 2 Quarts, Phantom Neutralizer 39X - 1 Quart, Opti-Safe UV Formula III dissolvable packet.
Packaging & Shipping
1. The Phantom Heating System, item #E337 is packaged in a 14 x 14 x 10in. (35.56 x 35.56 x 25.40cm) craft box. Shipping weight: 13 lbs. (5.9kg).
2. Starter Kit is packaged in a 7 x 7 x 10in. (17.78 x 17.78 x 25.40cm) craft box. Shipping weight: 11 lbs. (4.99kg).
• Total Shipping Weight: 24 lbs. (10.89kg).
Looking for something not listed here? Call 800.749.8427 We can help!