GOE LM 101 Lensmeter
The GOE LM101 Lensmeter will measure conventional spectacle lenses and will incline a full 90-degrees which allows the measurement of soft, and hard contact lenses.
Standard equipment on the LM101 includes a prism compensator, external power and axis readings, and an American-style cross-line target. The oversized lens table permits the measurement of conventional lenses from 30 to 90 millimeters in diameter. This instrument is well suited for laboratory or office use.
- Type Manual; external reading
- Target American Cross-line
- Vertex Power Range: +20 to -20 diopters
- Step: 0.125 diopters up to ±3 diopters 0.25 diopters beyond ±3 diopters
- Cylindrical Axis 0 to 180 degrees Step: 1 degree
- Prismatic Power Range: 5 prism diopters in a viewfield
- 20 prism diopters by prism compensator - Step: 1 prism diopter
- Eyepiece Compensation +5 to -5 diopters
- Elevation Angle 0 to 90 degrees
- Dimensions: 170mm (W) x 450mm (D) x 224mm (H)
- Weight Approximately 14 lbs.
- Finish/Color Black
- Lamp AC 100V to 120V; LED Light!
Warranty Full 1 year parts and labor and 30 day SATISFACTION GUARANTY!