Heine Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscopes
HEINE OMEGA®500 BINOCULAR INDIRECT OPHTHALMOSCOPE
Quality with LED or XHL Xenon-Halogen lamp illumination
- Unique “Synchronized Adjustment of Convergence and Parallax” for high quality, stereoscopic fundus images through any pupil size.
- Precise selection of the observation and illumination optics for small pupils down to 1.0 mm.
- Excellent optical performance due to the multi-coated illumination system. Exact vertical alignment of the illumination with the observation path further minimising the reflections.
- Due to the mounting of the optics on an aluminum frame, the OMEGA500 is solid, long lasting, and is guaranteed to be dustproof.
- The HC50 L Headband Rheostat controls the LED illumination as well as the XHL Xenon-Halogen illumination.
- Both Wired and Wireless configurations available
Call for pricing
HEINE SIGMA®250 BINOCULAR INDIRECT OPHTHALMOSCOPE
Exclusive Small Pupil System – the exclusive system with separate controls for optical convergence and angle of parallax guarantees fully illuminated, stereo views in pupils as small as 2 mm as well as viewing in the periphery.
Filters and apertures – integrated red-free filter and two aperture sizes. Cobalt blue, yellow filters and diffusor attachments available for full diagnostic capability.
Power Source mPack mini – compact and light power source with USB charging option.
Customisable S-FRAME – lightweight spectacle frame has multiple adjustment points that can be optimised for maximum comfort and a personalised fit. Optional clip-in correction frame for prescription lenses is also available.
The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: typ. 4 000 K, CRI typ. ≥ 90, good index for red colors.
Precision HEINE Optics – using only optical grade glass, we manufacture all optical components of the SIGMA250, ensuring crisp, high resolution images for the most detailed diagnostic information.
Lithium-Ion Battery Technology in mPack mini – typ. 11 hours in continuous operation at maximum power.